Thursday, July 22, 2010

blew it last night

Started off really good yesterday for ww points but the domino's pizza threw me wayyyyy off, well at least this time I journaled it because normally I would leave that day a blank. Oh well today is another day.

Yesterday me and Andrew went blueberry picking that is hard work! We picked about 4 gallons of blueberry's, it's been a long time since I've seen the berry's this good. My mother in law kept the kids overnight so me and Andrew didn't have to rush home. It was nice to have an evening with just the two of us. When we got home from picking we did our yard work, he weed wacked and I mowed the grass, by the time we went in I was done, exhausted! I'm hoping some of my activities will counter act my overeating at dinner time.


Erik's teddy showed up it was under Matthew's bed, I googled his teddy to see how much it would cost to replace him, $70, WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment