Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wt Loss

I'm 36 and I've decided I need to lose some wt, it's been a battle for me since around age 24 a late bloomer I guess, I was tiny through school size 3 105lbs(I'm 5ft 2in) and healthy, however college and 3 kids later I've bloomed to 169, I've been yo yoing badly for the past 4 yrs, since my twins were born, but I'm not getting any younger so this is going to be a blog about my journey to healthier me. I don't want this to be just a weight loss journey so I've titled my blog Jan's Nuthouse.This will be a blog about my life and how it affects my journey to a healthier me. We all know work, kids, marriage and life in general is stressful which can make "dieting" hard, I know it shouldn't be a diet but a lifestyle change, something I will work on.

I tossed all my weight watchers stuff in the garbage not long ago, thinking I would never do it again, I've been doing ww on and off for 9 yrs, more off than on, soooooooo this summer when we purged our basement for a yard sale I was startled to find an entire package of ww stuff, the points finder, books wk 1-4 and the food points book. So here I am, I figure it was fate that I found a second set, so I have started on the points system again! I'm hungry I won't lie, evenings are horrible for me and I really want to eat but........I'm going to resist, I quit smoking 5 1/2 yrs ago and if I can conquor that nasty habit then this should be a piece of cake, lol, pardon the pun :)

So here I go, my journey to a changing life, so many exciting things are happening this year, my daughter is starting college & my twins are starting kindergarten, talk about an age gap! However I'm looking forward to a bit more "me" time!

No comments:

Post a Comment