Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping Trip

Camp was great, not good for the food and ww situation but loads of fun! I think I've gained all my losses back but....I will get back on track again. We did lot's of swimming, quading(the twins fave thing to do) fishing, boating, skeet shooting, cards and my all time fave READING! It's ritual I must read a book whenever I go to camp, I always buy a book from the only store around(The Silver Dollar) for .50cents I read a Dean Koontz book this time Relentless he's always a fast read and now I'm hooked on the Frankenstein series after reading a preview at the end of Relentless. Soooooo camp was great, good weather, good people & good times! Here are some pics from our vacation.

Kyra Skeet shooting(she's a much better shot than me)

Me Skeet Shooting

Hubby Skeet shootin me throwing the skeets

Turtle chasing hubby's minnow

Me & Erik on the Pontoon boat

Kyra and her Boyfriend

Me & Kyra(daughter)

Kyra & Matthew

Our Dog Jasper on the Left

Me, Hubby, Erik(swimming) & Matthew(raft)



No comments:

Post a Comment