Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ordered pictures

I ordered some pics of pics that I love, I did through the walmart site, I made all the photo's black and white can't wait to see how they turned out, next step will be to find frames for them. I have a large wall with nothing on it so I thought a collage would look good.

We will be going to camp again next w/e I can't believe it's the long w/e already this summer is flying by, it's been such beautiful weather :)

Hubby went blueberry picking last night so now we have about 6 gallons of blueberry's. We have frozen most of them for the winter since it's always a treat to have blueberry pancakes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am coming from the Multiples and More site. :) I have 2.5 year old triplet boys, so I can definitely get some tips from you on raising boys! :)

    ReplyDelete